Associate Sales Analysis & Planning
Assist the North American unit in all aspects of analysis and demand planning in order to maximize the sale of MGA products in the North American markets. This will include, Sales and Category analysis, forecasting, inventory control and management. You will provide recommendations based on data analysis to maximize retail opportunities and minimize risk.
· Create a standardized weekly sales report for all North American accounts.
· Review weekly POS data and provide recommendations based on sales trends to senior management, including inventory issues and pricing review.
· Track sales and inventory totals by UPC to determine inventory mix at retail.
FORECASTING / POS LADDERING
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive POS laddering system to project future sales and inventory, inclusive of retailer expectations, promotions, forecasts, and orders.
· Maintain an Access Database to consolidate all historical POS information.
· Build Exception reports to quickly identify inventory and POS issues that require immediate attention.
· Provide Marketing and Product Development with actionable market information to refine brand strategies and execution at retail.
· Report and monitor media impact on POS at retail on a weekly basis.
· Assist in overseeing all US Sales Analysts to ensure proper forecasting and inventory management.
· Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planning and Supply Chain to determine proper item forecasts and identify backup domestic inventory quantities.
· Assist in the creations of presentations to discuss strategic initiatives and share fact-based customer insights with retailers quarterly.